One of our primary educational goals at PCS is to develop good communicators. Since we recognize the key role that technology plays in communication today, we strive to equip our students with the most up-to-date equipment and training available. Over the past several years we have aggressively pursued upgrading the technology used by both students and staff.
- Computer lab with 28 computers used by Preschool through 8th grade
- In-house Information Technology specialist who also teaches junior high computer lab
- Class set of Chromebooks, allowing for a higher student-to-computer ratios
- Teacher Professional development in technology and support
- High-speed wireless/internet throughout the campus
- Teacher tablets for each teacher
- Data projectors in each class for interactive learning
The computer science program at PCS equips our students with critical 21st Century learning skills.